Thursday, January 12, 2012

Will a dealer buy out my financed car?

Well here is my situation. I financed a used 03 nissan maxima approx 2 yrs ago, since then have payed back more than half of the total amount i financed, the cars kbb trade in value right now is $9,915 and i owe about $300 less than that, would any dealer take the car and pay off the balance of the loan. im not looking to make any money just looking to get rid of the loan...Will a dealer buy out my financed car?
If you are trading the car in for a new car, YES they will pay off the loan as part of the financial transaction for the new car.



If you are just trying to SELL them your car for cash, they won't offer you anything close to the trade in value for it.Will a dealer buy out my financed car?
only if they can make money on it. go back to KBB and look at whole sale. that's what a dealer might give you for you car. you might be better off putting it on craigslist or eBay.Will a dealer buy out my financed car?
just ask them.
  • travel trailers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment