Thursday, January 19, 2012

Should I sell my car and buy a cheaper one?

Im thinking about selling my 2006 Nissan Sentra (valued at 11k by KBB) and buying a used 1997 Toyota Camry for $3200. My car has under 19000 miles on it and the Camry has 144k. Would it be better to sell my car, buy the other, and pocket the difference, or keep my current car? The only thing Im worried about is the Camry being in poor condition and needed expensive repairs. The two cars get about the same gas mileage.



What should I do?Should I sell my car and buy a cheaper one?
ok for the record dealers dont give you full blue book price and think about how in the paper it says you can buy a new sentra for under 15 so why would someone pay that for yours when they can buy it cheaper.Should I sell my car and buy a cheaper one?
If the car you have right now is running great and no current problems, I wouldn't sell it. If you really need the cash, they go and downsize. But look for a different car, thats some high miles for a Camry. Just keep looking, some great deals come around all the time.Should I sell my car and buy a cheaper one?
take the camry to a trusted mechanic and have them look it over. if it needs anything major, they should be able to tell you.
yes sell the car and buy a expensive one
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment