Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where is the best place to get my car appraised online?

I have a car I am looking to sell shortly and I need to find the value of my vehicle through a site that is reliable. I tried using KBB but I know the value of my POS isn't as high as they say it is..... What other options do I have?Where is the best place to get my car appraised online?
I have actually found that www.getautoappraise.com is the BEST place to find your used car value. It's free, simple and quick. It has like 3 steps and BAM! You've got a free Auto Appraise in like a minute!!! I LOVE IT!!! The AutoAppraise website uses Galves Values to power them and Galves has the most accurate trade-in values on the market!!! You can't beat free and you can't beat quick and easy. You're right about KBB they are never even close to being correct! Oh and the other thing I LOVE about this tool is it gives a range of your value.... No one knows for sure what your cars worth unless they have the car in front of them... So take it from the Guru who's been working with cars for over 50 years.... use www.getautoappraise.com
kbb is the most reliable site. keep in mind they factor a lot in (new paint, miles, upgraded systems, just to name a few). kbb is basically the standard everyone uses! if you put KBB value on the sticker, people will believe the accuracy or they can check themselves.Where is the best place to get my car appraised online?
Take it to Carmax, you will get just about the same info from any online appraiser as KBB, the car has to be seen in person and checked by an actual mechanic to get the true appraisal value
You have NADA and KBB but Edmunds.com is the most real world pricing in my opinion. I still use the others when deciding my asking price.Where is the best place to get my car appraised online?
To find the wholesale prices of what used cars are auctioning for, there's autobragblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment