Thursday, January 19, 2012

1995 Honda Accord with 170,000 miles?

They want 1500 for it and its in great condition but the only thing thats got me is the mileage. 170,000 miles is alot. Do you think this would be okay as a beginner car?



Kellys Blue Book: http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/honda/accor鈥?/a>1995 Honda Accord with 170,000 miles?
I bought my Accord with 11,000 miles on it and it has been the worst car I've ever owned...maybe you can look at some other makes. I think Honda's are all hype and not really as good as the reported information. I can't wait to get rid of my Accord

Be Careful!
I would offer no more than $1000-1200. This car has almost no trade-in value when you decide to upgrade in several years. It has no redeeming qualities except it's good on gas mileage and would be appropriate for in-the-neighborhood trips. I wouldn't take it on a long road trip because of the wear and tear on the vehicle.1995 Honda Accord with 170,000 miles?
eh, honestly i think it's too expensive. my brother got a 93 civic for his first car last year with 210k miles on it for like $100 and it's been running fine. i think it really just depends on how much you like it and how bad you want it in addition to how much you're willing to spend on it.
Offer 1200.1995 Honda Accord with 170,000 miles?
it should be fine my 96 accord has 240k and still runs like a champ
  • helly hansen
  • 1 comment:

    1. Honda is one of the great brand in automobile sector which has made absolutely beautiful and well designed model of bikes and cars.

      Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

      ReplyDelete