Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trade in new car for used?

I have a 2005 ford escape limited. It is in EXCELLENT shape. I bought in new, it only has barely over 40,000 miles. Paid 22, for it and kelley puts it at 16 and change. What I am wondering is, i know its all int he way you "speak the language", but if I traded it in for another new car, is it worth the loss I am sure I will take. I know dealers to not give KBB value, but even if I lost a grand or two and got a new car for around 13 grand, at least I would have another warranty for 3-5 yrs. Any thoughts? Also I know its better to sell private and buy new then, but economy is still lagging and its "easier" to trade it out right. Thank youTrade in new car for used?
You always do better on a new car if you have cash. Sell your Escape and go to the dealer with cash.
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment